Organically Grown Blueberries! No Pesticides. No Chemicals. No Herbicides. All Natural.!
U-Pick Blueberries locally that are organically grown. Come to Stone Hill Blueberry Farm and pick some delicious Blueberries on the south-sloping farm with 2500 blueberry bushes! Early, midseason, and late varieties of blueberries are available. The bushes are fertilized with soybean meal, mulched with sawdust, and rows are mowed weekly. The Picking season runs from mid-July to at least the end of August, and sometimes into early September each year.
U-Pick at Stone Hill Blueberry Farm
Here at Stone Hill Blueberry Farm, we provide quart-measured buckets for you to pick in. Our 2021 price per pint is $2.75; Payment of cash, Venmo, or Zelle can be made after blueberries are picked and measured.
Don’t forget to pack the following items for your visit:
- Plenty of water or something to drink to keep you hydrated.
- Sunblock to protect yourself from the sun’s UV rays
- Bug spray for those buggy days
- Hat to keep the sun out of your face or to keep the bugs away.
- Sunglasses to protect your eyes.
- Belt or rope for hanging bucking at picking level so you can use both hands.
- Containers to take your yummy blueberries home in.
Bring the family!
Bring the family along to enjoy the experience of a u-pick blueberry outing at the farm. Please feel welcome to pack a picnic for your family before or after you pick. Children are always welcome!
The Blueberry Farm
U-pick Stone Hill Blueberry Farm has been operated in Chenango County New York for over 31 years. We have been producing delicious organically grown blueberries for the local area for all these years and have many satisfied customers who return yearly, sometimes driving 60 miles or more to get their berries. People vacationing from as far away as Maine and Florida have visited, and have taken blueberries home with them.
We were featured on the news watch it here.
So why do customers return to Blueberry Farm? Here are some reasons:
- Delicious Blueberries.
- Friendly family-oriented environment.
- Beautiful view.
- Children welcome.
- Pets Welcome.
- Clean and Sanitary Restroom
- Picnic tables and chairs.
- Pond with goldfish.
- No chemicals or pesticides or herbicides are used.
- In business since 1968.
Come visit soon!! The feeling of sunshine, fresh air, beautiful scenery, and u-picking your own blueberries is an absolute joy.